6th Annual NDCS “Read, Write and Race” 5K with 1 Mile Kidsʼ Fun Run
- When: Saturday, November 12, 2017
- Event Location and Course: 23 Fellowship Drive, Halifax, PA. The course will begin at Word of Life Chapel and continue on Parmer Drive through the beautiful PA countryside, ending back at the church lot. See below for map to Word of Life Chapel location.
- Registration and Entry Fees: $20 pre-registration (before September 30), $25 race-day registration. Make checks payable to NDCS with “5K” on memo line. Registration forms/payment may be mailed to: Northern Dauphin Christian School 1072 Rt. 25 Millersburg, PA 17061
- Pre-registration forms and fee must be postmarked by October 31, 2017. A free tee-shirt and water bottle will be given to every pre-registered runner. Same-day registrants will not be guaranteed a tee-shirt.
- Same-day registration begins at 8:30 am; race begins at 10:00 am.
- Post-race Activities: Top runners in each age group will be recognized and prizes will be awarded. All runners will enjoy a hot-dog, chips, water and free participation in the Chili Cook-off. Entertainment will also be provided. Additional sandwiches, baked goods and drinks will be available for purchase for all runners and spectators.
- Sponsors: If you’re interested in helping sponsor the event, click here to view the 5K Sponsor Letter that includes some creative ways to get your name or business listed with our promotional items.
Click here to download the “Read, Write and Race” 5K with 1 mile Kids’ Fun Run Entry Form