Northern Dauphin Christian School is a non-profit organization with a 501(c) 3 status. All gifts given to NDCS will be given a tax receipt. Donations may be mailed to 1072 Route 25, Millersburg, PA 17061.
You can Make Donations or Pay Tuition online with Plastiq.com.
You can now pay your tuition or financially give securely online to NDCS using Plastiq.com. Paying by credit card costs only a 2.5% fee, paying by debit is just a 1% fee. Pay online at http://ndcs.plastiq.com/
NDCS strives to keep tuition affordable for those who desire a Christian education for their child(ren). In order to accomplish this, we participate in various activities to raise additional funds to meet our budgeted expenses.
The following are a list of events that NDCS participates in throughout the year to help cover budgeted expenses:
- 5K & Kids’ Fun Run
- Benefit Banquet and Live Auction
- Silent Auction
- Whoopie Pie Sales,
- Food Wagon
One way for you to support the ministry of NDCS is to order gift cards through our Scrip Program. When you order gift cards through Scrip, each vendor that participates donates a percentage to NDCS. Ordering gift cards is easy to do and can be accomplished by following the steps below.
- Go to http://www.shopwithscrip.com
- Create a user login & password to use each time you visit Scrip.
- The site will prompt you to join an organization The enrollment code for NDCS is 7DBFDCD317223
- Once you have joined NDCS click “Home”
- Click the “Order Scrip” tab at the top of the page
- Select the quantity of scrip you want from each retailer and click “Add to Cart”
- When finished click “Check Out” and verify order
- Click “Finish Order” to submit your order
- Print your Order Confirmation page and submit to office with your check made out to “N.D.C.S.” and in memo line write “Scrip”
- Your order will be processed and you should receive your gift cards in approximately one week.
There are also various opportunities for volunteering at NDCS. Individuals from various churches and the community round out the activities offered at the school and provide an opportunity to be closely involved in our students’ education.
EITC PROGRAM FOR CORPORATIONS
This program is designed to give qualified businesses & corporations a tax credit for making contributions to approved scholarship organizations. Businesses can designate their contributions to a specific school. For additional information relating to this specific program please Apply today, read more here.